Re: Overview doesn't cite use cases and requirements

From: <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:32:50 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Dan Connolly wrote:
>Sandro told me about a more recent
>editors draft...
>http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLOverview.htm
>
>It cites OWL tests, but not OWL Requirements.
>
>I'm not sure whether it's reasonable to request CR
>without fixing this.

I found a reference to "OWL Use Cases and Requirements" in the
"Why OWL?" section
<http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/webont/OWLOverview.htm#s1.2>
of the current editors draft.

Regarding full citations: Personally, I don't think we should
hold up the CR request for a lack of a References section in Overview.
OWL Reference has one and the Overview editors may believe this is
sufficient.

-Evan