Re: Tests illustrating structure sharing

Thanks Jeremy -- Peter, I think we also need to put a note in S&AS ch
4 (near the table) saying what may change if we end up moving to
Jeremy's approach.
  -JH

At 12:30 AM +0300 7/26/03, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>I have added a number of tests to illustrate the constraints on the use of
>bnodes corresponding to restrictions and descriptions in both the CR design
>and the alternative design.
>
>This message assumes that the CR note about the at risk feature would indicate
>that "some details of the mapping rules are at risk of change to an alternate
>design allowing structure sharing" or words to that effect. (" ... given
>insufficient positive implementor feedback on the current design ...")
>The alternative design advocated by some members of the WG (i.e. at least me!)
>would result in the following test changes.
>
>The following tests would change from being OWL Full (in)consistency tests of
>OWL Full files, to being OWL Lite and OWL Full (in)consistency tests of OWL
>Lite files:
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#Restriction-002
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#Restriction-003
>
>The following tests would change from being OWL Full (in)consistency tests of
>OWL Full files, to being OWL DL and OWL Full (in)consistency tests of OWL DL
>files:
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#disjointWith-004
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#disjointWith-006
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#disjointWith-008
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#I5.26-001
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#I5.26-002
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#I5.26-003
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#I5.26-004
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#I5.26-005
>
>The following similar tests would be unchanged (in OWL Lite or OWL DL):
>
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#Restriction-001
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#Restriction-004
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#equivalentClass-009
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#disjointWith-003
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#disjointWith-005
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#disjointWith-007
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByFunction#disjointWith-009
>
>The following similar tests would be unchanged (in OWL Full):
>http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/draft/proposedByIssue#I5.26-006
>
>Jeremy

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***