From: ext Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>, ewallace@cme.nist.gov
Date: Wed Jul 23 18:13:44 CDT 2003
Subject: ADMIN: VOTING DETAILS FOR CR DECISION

Although there will be some agenda amendments (next message), it
appears that we will still have the vote tomorrow to move to CR.  As
we did at the LC, we will do this as a roll call vote, using W3C
rules.  This means each organization gets one vote and  each invited
expert gets a vote.  If you organization won't be represented, or you
cannot attend (invited experts) please send your proxy  - this can be
"I vote for moving to CR" (or abstain or object) or "I will let XXX
cast my vote for me" -- send to either the list or to me, Guus,
Sandro and Dan.

Here is the list of organizations and invited experts:

Agfa-Gevaert
Daimler Chrysler
DFKI
DISA
EDS
Electricite de France
Fujitsu
FZI
Hewlett Packard
IBM
Ibrow *
INRIA
INTAP - Japan
IVIS
Lucent
MIT/W3C (team)
Mitre
Mondeca
Motorola
Network Inference
NIST
Nokia
Philips Electronic NV
Stanford
Sun Microsystems
Unicorn Solutions
Unisys
Univ of Md - MIND
Univ of Southhampton

John Borden **
Mike Dean
Pat Hayes
Jeff Heflin
Masahiro Hori
Lynn Stein

* - Guus proxy - Yes to CR
** - Borden proxy - yes to CR

If I have missed anyone, please let me know ASAP

Again, if you or your alternate won't be there, please feel free to
send us a proxy.

--
Professor James Hendler      hendler@cs.umd.edu
Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies   301-405-2696