Outstanding comments

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:43:58 +0100
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Cc: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

There is a partial outstanding comment from Karl Dubost [1]. I wrote
to him asking for clarification but didn't get a reply yet. I will
ping him.

From: Ian Horrocks <horrocks@cs.man.ac.uk>
To: karl@w3.org
CC: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Subject: [closed] Re: QA Review of owl-semantics
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:41:46 +0100

    If I understand, you would like us to add "(normative)" after the
    section heading of each normative section so that each section is
    clearly marked as "(normative)" or "(informative)" (as is already
    the case for informative sections). E.g., the heading of section 2
    would become:

	    2. Abstract Syntax (normative)

    Is this correct?