RE: helping folks read the OWL schema

I had understood that we did not have comments in owl.rdf because of logical
worries of some members of the group ... (i.e. that the rdfs:comment fields
are not normatively true).

This would also hold for a rdfs:seeAlso or a dc:source

I am neutral.

It would be possible to use an XML comment without these problems.

Jeremy