Re: Proposed response to Ken Laskey

Jim,

This seems fine to me, but I have to minor points:

1) You should probably change "We do not believe the Use Cases and
Requirements is the right place for the discussion you desire." to
"We do not believe the body of the Use Cases and Requirements is the
right place for the discussion you desire." since you have proposed that
an appendix regarding this be added

2) at the end of the message, change "Jeff" to "Jeff and Jim" (or "Jim
and Jeff", I don't care)

Jeff