Re: More OWL test passers

Dan - I did my tests again as I realized that some tests
maybe hadn't had enough time to run (the step count was
limited to 200000, which is half a second or so) and
now with a limit in the range of halve a minute per test
we have 64 tests that pass (instead of the 51).

PS combined with PELLET that would be well over 150 I guess

                      Dan Connolly
                      <connolly@w3.org>        To:       Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
                      Sent by:                 cc:       webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
                      www-webont-wg-req        Subject:  Re: More OWL test passers
                      uest@w3.org

                      2003-07-17 08:24
                      PM

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/rqim.html
$Revision: 1.19 $ of $Date: 2003/07/17 18:20:54 $

incorporates this feedback...