ADMIN: Status of Comments - 7/15

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:09:50 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
All - the web page [1, spreadsheet also attached] shows current
status of all LC comments (except the 2 received today).  We have 12
where we have sent replies but not yet gotten acknowledged, in most
of these cases we've done what was suggested, so I don't see a lot of
problems there.  We do have 4 comments which are not totally done.
These are:

1 - the comment at 2003May/0048 has no answer - this is a comment
about blank nodes, so I have asked Jeremy to look into this
2 - the comment at 2003May/0059 is Dave Beckett's comment about the
reverse mapping.  The WG has decided we will not be able to satisfy
Dave, and will move ahead over his objection
3 - the comment at 2003May/0069	was replied to by Peter, but still
had a couple of points the commentator wanted addressed (addition of
an implementors note).  I have asked Peter to address this.
4 - the comment at 2003May/0071	is Ken Laskey's comment which is a
reply to my reply to his earlier comment.  Jeff is preparing the
reply to Ken, for everything but owl:allDisjoint which is currently
being discussed.

So we're danged close unless one of the ones waiting for Ack causes problems...

[1]  http://www.mindswap.org/2003/WebOnt/closed7-15.htm
(the source of this is attached for those with excel if you want to
see it better)

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***