Re: Revisiting structured datatypes was: Re: Revisiting AllDisjoint (was Proposed (parital) response to Ken Laskey and questions for WG)

Jonathan - specific questions about the NCI ontology seem to me to be
out of scope for this WG unless they relate to LC comments -  For
what it is worth, the developers of this ontology need these CDATA
things this specific way (details can be provided elsewhere) and did
not ask for structured datatypes in their LC comments [1].  (Also the
new version of the ontology has defined all these as annotation
types, so there's no semantic issue here per se)
  The WG agreed structured datatypes were desirable but that we would
not be able to add them ourselves (in OWL) instead of in XSD or RDF
[2] -- are you offering new evidence, preferably based on LC
comments, that we should change our minds and reopen the issue?
  -JH

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0068.html
[2]