W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > July 2003

RE: Agenda/Logistics for July 3 telecon--regrets

From: Marwan Sabbouh <ms@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:15:52 -0400
To: "'webont'" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <027801c3416d$9c870180$c8d95381@MITRE.ORG>

I am sorry, but I have a conflict for today's telecon.

marwan

-----Original Message-----
From: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:www-webont-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Frank van Harmelen
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 8:11 AM
To: webont
Subject: Re: Agenda/Logistics for July 3 telecon




> 22. RDFCore Comments on OWL Reference
> Guus sent partial response.
> WAITING FOR ACK.
> ACTION: Frank van Harmelen to respond to one open element.

This action involves me writing some text on why we have both owl:Class
and 
rdfs:Class.
I think it would be smart to wait with this until the dust settles on
issue 
5.3...

> 32. Language Overview Document editorial comments
> DONE: 12Jun ACTION: Frank.
> 12Jun minute: Frank to respond, editorial
> WAITING FOR ACK. We think.
> ACTION: Guus to find our response.

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003Jun/0052
.html>

Frank.
   ----
Received on Thursday, 3 July 2003 10:15:59 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:01 GMT