Re: Agenda/Logistics for July 3 telecon

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 20:32, Jim Hendler wrote:

> 2.b other comments still pending (now under 10!)

This seems to be missing the "OWL S&AS: Translation to RDF Graphs"
thread; last week we discussed Dave's most recent message...
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003Jun/0068.html

and while nobody really took the whole ball, there was one action...

ACTION: JeffH report back to the WG on whether SeanBs document
contributes
to the issue