W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > July 2003

Agenda/Logistics for July 3 telecon

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:32:40 -0400
Message-Id: <p05200f09bb27decdb6ec@[10.0.1.2]>
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Please let me know if there are other agenda items you'd like included.
=======================================================================

AGENDA  Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group
July 3, 1200 (East US), 0900 (West US). 1700 (London)
Duration: 90 min

For those who don't have zakim in their speed dialers:
   Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 9326#.
   IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #webont

Chair: Jim H
Scribe: Jeremy C


1.0 Admin

1.a Roll Call

1.b Next meeting
July 10 - Chair: Guus, Scribe, TBD

1.c PROPOSED: to accept the minutes from previous call (June 26)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0364.html

1.d Agenda Ammendments

2.0 Action review

2.a ACTIONS Known to have been closed:

[CLOSED] 2. Restriction, DeprecatedClass in OWL Language Reference 31 
March 2003
ACTION: Guus Schreiber will craft process response.

[CLOSED] 10. OWL Reference comment - RDF Schema for OWL
Guus S. sent propose response.  Approved
ACTION: Guus S. to send response

[CLOSED} 30. OWL comment - owl:OntologyProperty
DONE: 12Jun ACTION: Guus.
12Jun ACTION: Jeremy. CONTINUED.
12Jun minute: Jeremy to respond
ACTION: Guus to make Ref consistent with resolution


2.b other comments still pending (now under 10!)

3. unspecified domain,range in App. C of OWL Language Reference 31 March
2003
CONTINUED: 12Jun ACTION: Mike Dean to respond.

12. Re: privacy in OWL
ACTION: Guus S. to propose response. (moved to JimH)

21. daml:item
ACTION: Jim Hendler. Respond with pointer to Issue 5.5.

22. RDFCore Comments on OWL Reference
Guus sent partial response.
WAITING FOR ACK.
ACTION: Frank van Harmelen to respond to one open element.

25. Comments on Owl REF document
DONE: 12Jun ACTION: Guus (sent to WG, approved by Dan)
ACTION: Guus to send.

28. Non-global Keys
Compound keys not in response.
ACTION: Guus to find record of decision and propose Issue to be postponed.
ACTION: Jim Hendler to add to proposed response.

32. Language Overview Document editorial comments
DONE: 12Jun ACTION: Frank.
12Jun minute: Frank to respond, editorial
WAITING FOR ACK. We think.
ACTION: Guus to find our response.

34. Could owl:sameAs reference non-OWL resources?
12Jun ACTION: Pat. CONTINUED.
12Jun minute: Pat to respond
ACTION: Guus to check status.

38. QA Review of owl-semantics
Sandro sent proposed reply.
ACTION: Jeremy, Jeff.
All editors add link from their document to ALL others.


3.0 owl:sameAs
loose end to tie up - approve owl:sameAs for Lite and DL.

4.0 Compound Keys
Proposal to POSTPONE
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0366.html


5.0 Dan's comments on Owl S&AS
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jul/0002.html

6.0 Last Call comments on Test Document
Comment period has closed - anything new to be done?

7.0 Discussion of Levels issue
Comments by HP, SWAD indicate people can live with current situation. 
Chair is hoping for someone to write a new proposal to close that 
updates the issues list appropriately.

8.0 Discussion of Schedule and next steps
Web Based Strawpoll - CR or PR choices - please fill out the online 
questionairre at:
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/30310/

9.0 AOB

10.0 Adjourn




-- 
Professor James Hendler				  hendler@cs.umd.edu
Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies	  301-405-2696
Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.	  301-405-6707 (Fax)
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***
Received on Tuesday, 1 July 2003 21:32:46 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:01 GMT