RE: ISSUE 5.2 Language Compliance Levels - proposed clarification

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 08:40, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
[...]
> What I do care about is that the documents we produced are consistent.
> Currently they are not.

Hmm... that would be more plain if I could look at
  * a test case/document, d
  * an excerpt from one of our specs that
	clearly showed P(d) for some P.
  * another excerpt from one of our specs
	that clearly showed not(P(d))

> I have said on a number of occassions before the f2f that the Guide, the
> Overview and the Reference are inconsistent [1], [2] , [3], [4] with the
> AS&S on this issue - in that they clearly show owl:intersectionOf as only in
> OWL DL, whereas AS&S shows it in OWL Lite.

That's a reasonably clear abstract of what I'd like to see,
but it suggests that our specs specify
	vocab: Dialect -> PowerSet(URI)

such that
	owl:intersectionOf \in vocab(OWL Lite)

would be well-defined. Guide/Overview/Reference
are sorta written that way, but we've organized
the documents so that they're informative; the
normative material is in AS&S, but it doesn't
define a vocab function like that (does it?).

Hmm...