[re-send] Re: XSLT: status of owls:Documentation unclear

From: Jerome Euzenat <Jerome.Euzenat@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 19:56:01 +0100
To: "Masahiro Hori" <HORIM@jp.ibm.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Hello,

In his message ([re-send] Re: XSLT: status of owls:Documentation
unclea) of 24/01/2003,
Masahiro Hori wrote:
>I will fix this neatly by importing (in the XML Schema
>sense) the DC metadata Schema [1] into the presentation
>syntax Schema.
>
>[1] http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/

I am not sure that this is the more adequate approach. As I said a
few month ago, why dc and not any other notation (e.g., a couple of
XML Topic Maps statements)?

(of course, I do not help to solve the initial problem).
We already spend a large part of the stylesheet to transform this
annotation information!

--
  Jérôme Euzenat                  __
                                  /      /\