RE: AS&S and WG consensus (was Re: abstract syntax and RDFS)

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 09:05:02 -0600
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

Jeremy,

Sorry, I haven't read every email on this topic, but I am missing something.

RDFS permits one to make statements about classes as instances.
Why would you expect there to be a migration path from RDFS to OWL Lite?

Is it that the migration you expect is only for certain subsets of RDFS,
and you can't imagine those subsets not including rdfs:seeAlso?

- Mike

Michael K. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
EDS - Austin Innovation Centre
98 San Jacinto, #500