Re: Web Ontology Language (OWL) Test Cases Editors Working Draft 23 January 2003

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:19:28 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> updated the snapshot at
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/snapshot

Yes that's a lot better now  - the APPROVED section is now substantially
fatter than the PROPOSED!

Given your preference for seeing the triples and RDF/XML together I will
change it to merge appendix C with section 7 and also appendix D with
appendix E. I had been holding off because we were in the last call review
phase. With that, then the document will finally be longer than its
appendices!