Re: AS&S and WG consensus

Peter - your message explained - I thought we were talking about "in
OWL" as opposed to "in OWL Lite/DL" because I misunderstood Jeremy's
original message - if I'd spent more time thinking I'd of realized
that is what you meant - apologies.  (Dan C - this explains why you
were confused - I thought we were talking "change DAML+OIL" which
requires an affirmative WG action)

  -JH