Re: Minutes WEBONT January 16, 2003 Phone conference - HTML also Atta ched

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 12:53, Stanton, John wrote:
> Minutes WEBONT January 16, 2003 Phone conference

Thanks for serving as scribe, John.

> Agenda
>
> Attendance
> Last telecom minutes
> Action review from last F2F
> Document reviews
> Planning for next WebOnt F2F, Boston, 2003
> Adjourned
>
> 1)	Approve minutes of last telecon - Approved.

Hmm... did we really approve any minutes?

> 2)	Review actions remaining from last F2F - Actions not listed are done
> status.

I'm not sure that's the case; in particular, I added some
actions to the ftf record after this was written.

It's best to explicitly enumerate actions that
were confirmed done.

It doesn't seem to be critical, since the chairs
were able to pretty much figure out what's going on for
this week's agenda.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0408.html

Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
World Wide Web Consortium (http://www.w3.org/)