Re: Reference doc: cleanup version

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 07:01, Guus Schreiber wrote:
> When running the new examples in the Reference through ouur parser [1] I
> discovered many small errors. Sorry for not checking that before
> distributing. My Emacs cut-and-pasting worked poorly. I have attached
> the cleaned-up version.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/att-0365/01-owl-ref-v151.html#Header

At a glance, I still find it hard to reconcile statements like this...

"Thus any RDF graph forms an OWL ontology."

which appeals to me, with this...

"An OWL ontology consists of an optional ontology header and any number
of class axioms, property axioms, and individual axioms."

which seems to be talking about an ontology as if it were
a piece of XML syntax.

Is an ontology header a part of the RDF graph?

Hmm...

"A ontology header component is represented with an instance of the
class owl:Ontology"

Maybe I could get used to that.

But this bit is wrong/overly-constraining:

"which identifies the containing document".

I suggest changing to
	which typically identifies the containing document.

or even...

	which typically identifies the containg document
	using a same-document reference [section 4.2
	of RFC2396].

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2396.txt