Re: XSLT: datatype problems (*)

In his message (Re: XSLT: datatype problems (*)) of 22/01/2003,
Mike Dean wrote:
>  > The problem is that I have no example
>>  of expressing the oneOf parseType="collection" containing a set of
>>  litteral.
>
>An alternative might be to define your own XML Schema
>enumeration type.

This would have some consequence for OWL implementers in RDF that
they should be able to understand it in order to do valid inference
such that:

IF
	PropertyConstraint( C, P, oneOf( "bla" ) )
	PropertyConstraint( C, P, MinCardinality( 1 ) )
	O rdf:type C
THEN
	O P "bla".

I do not think that it is a good idea to force users to master XML
Schema for our need (note that it is not for extending OWL, just for
stating that a value must belong to a particular set).

--
  Jérôme Euzenat                  __
                                  /      /\