agenda request

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:58:33 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I would like to see the following technical issues on the agenda for this
week's telecon.

(I could have entitled this message "Issues to be resolved before last call"
but people might have thought it was about some other WG).

1: intersectionOf
   Is this in OWL Lite (as in AS&S) or in OWL DL (as in the other docs)
  I believe all the documents can point to WG decisions to support their
statements.

2: dataRange
   Is this part of the language (as in AS&S) or not (as in the other docs)
   If it is, do we need a new type owl:DataRange?
   I do not believe this part of AS&S has ever been discussed by the WG, and
hence we could take this under AS&S if the intent is simply to instruct the
editor to remove it.

3: expression of OWL Lite and OWL DL in RDF Graphs
   I have proposed a significant modification to how this is tackled in AS&S
  (this could be taken under AS&S)
  see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0360.html

4: annotation semantics
   There is a critical bug in AS&S
   see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0299.html
   (this could be taken under AS&S)

5: rdf:Property and rdfs:Class
   Currently prohibited in AS&S (OWL Lite, OWL DL) - limiting RDFS
interoperability.
   see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0322.html
   (again maybe under AS&S)

(I have further issues with AS&S still to raise - on the RDF based semantics
section).