OWL Reference: new version

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:54:02 +0100
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Encl. is a new version of the Reference document. Mike and I have done
some substantial rewriting. Sections 6 & 7 on individuals and datatypes
are unfortunately still unfinished, but we would appreciate feedback
from group at this point. Some earlier comments have not veen addrssed
yet, in particular Jeremy's point about bnodes.

Mike will sned out a pointer to the URI of the editor's draft, once he
has placed it there.

Guus

--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam,
http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html