Re: TEST: moving from PROPOSED to APPROVED

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:52:40 +0100
To: pfps@research.bell-labs.com
Cc: "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo@agfa.com>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

O Peter, that's actually quite easy, just print the latest draft
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Jan/att-0059/01-lcc.html
and all the XML and all the triples are in there
(associating the URIs in my mail to the "proposed by function"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Jan/att-0059/01-lcc.html#proposedRDFXMLByFunction
is straightforward and for the "proposed by issue" you have to do a lookup
in the issues list http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html
so maybe the URIs should be better in the document as well
Jeremy?)

-- ,

                    "Peter F.
                    Patel-Schneider"          To:     Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA
                    <pfps@research.bell       cc:     www-webont-wg@w3.org
                    -labs.com>                Subject:     Re: TEST: moving from PROPOSED to APPROVED

I would like to have an easy way of viewing the tests.  I'm not
particularly enthused by brining up each test in my browser, and then
having to do a ``View Source'' to see the test.

Could you please create a single HTML or text file that allows me to easily
view or print the tests?

Thanks,