Re: TEST: moving from PROPOSED to APPROVED

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:52:40 +0100
To: pfps@research.bell-labs.com
Cc: "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo@agfa.com>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

O Peter, that's actually quite easy, just print the latest draft
and all the XML and all the triples are in there
(associating the URIs in my mail to the "proposed by function"
is straightforward and for the "proposed by issue" you have to do a lookup
in the issues list http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html
so maybe the URIs should be better in the document as well

-- ,

                    "Peter F.
                    Patel-Schneider"          To:     Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA
                    <pfps@research.bell       cc:     www-webont-wg@w3.org
                    -labs.com>                Subject:     Re: TEST: moving from PROPOSED to APPROVED

I would like to have an easy way of viewing the tests.  I'm not
particularly enthused by brining up each test in my browser, and then
having to do a ``View Source'' to see the test.

Could you please create a single HTML or text file that allows me to easily
view or print the tests?