Re: AS & S review

From: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:27:15 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Passing the buck...

As I recall, we identified good ol' REF as the "dustbin" document.  At
this point we are not accepting major changes to Guide.  So "lists of
lists" restrictions should go in REF, if anywhere...

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6078, Email: welty@us.ibm.com

"Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Sent by: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org
01/16/2003 04:53 AM