RE: Manchester WebOnt ftf meeting record: please review

BTW, where is IAD (used by AllDifferent) defined?

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider [mailto:pfps@research.bell-labs.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 2:53 AM
To: connolly@w3.org
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Manchester WebOnt ftf meeting record: please review

Comments on meeting record:

I think that the editor's break-out debrief should also include a pointer
to Chris's second message on terminology.

It probably would be better to use a consistent reference to me in the
record.  I don't mind people using pfps if Patel-Schneider is considered
too difficult.  :-)

Status on my actions:

OWL Lite in triples wording has been added to the semantics document, with
anchor.

AllDifferent has been added to the semantics document.

Message was sent to RDF Core re rdf:parseType="Collection".

Message concerening problems with treatment of rdfs:Literal was sent to
webont.

Reply was sent to Dave Beckett concerning changes wrt his comments.

I believe that this finishes them all.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research
Lucent Technologies