Re: Manchester WebOnt ftf meeting record: please review

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 03:52:32 -0500 (EST)
To: connolly@w3.org
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Comments on meeting record:

I think that the editor's break-out debrief should also include a pointer
to Chris's second message on terminology.

It probably would be better to use a consistent reference to me in the
record.  I don't mind people using pfps if Patel-Schneider is considered
too difficult.  :-)

Status on my actions:

OWL Lite in triples wording has been added to the semantics document, with anchor.

AllDifferent has been added to the semantics document.

Message was sent to RDF Core re rdf:parseType="Collection".

Message concerening problems with treatment of rdfs:Literal was sent to webont.

Reply was sent to Dave Beckett concerning changes wrt his comments.

I believe that this finishes them all.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Bell Labs Research
Lucent Technologies