OWL Lite/OWL DL/OWL Full defn in AS&S

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:53:21 +0000
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I am just trying to write the document conformance clauses in Test Cases.

I was hoping to do something like:

[[

An OWL Full document is an RDF/XML document [hyperlink1]
that conforms to the specification of OWL Full [hyperlink2] in AS&S.

An OWL DL document is an OWL Full document that also
conforms to the specification of OWL DL [hyperlink3] in AS&S.

An OWL Lite document is an OWL DL document that also
conforms to the specification of OWL Lite [hyperlink4] in AS&S.

]]

I have not found the anchors in the Jan 14th copy of AS&S.
I also note that there is more editorial tidying up, some specific points are:
- OWL/DL => OWL DL (or is OWL/DL right?)
- OWL/Lite => OWL Lite (ditto.)

Quite a few times AS&S defers to reference, which I don't think it should
be doing now that reference is informative.