Re: Test document: a few comments (one comment about AS & S)

From: <herman.ter.horst@philips.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:04:25 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com, www-webont-wg@w3.org
> > - The readability of the test cases (I looked at the triples versions
> > in section E) would improve if one very strictly followed way of
writing
> > them would be used.  Sometimes, in particular, a long list of
conclusions
> > incorporates many premises.  I am in favor of consistently dropping
all
> > premises from the conclusions, in view of readability.
> >

> Can you point to specific examples?
> Often what happens is that things that from an OWL Full point of view
are
> premises are required in the conclusion for syntactic reasons i.e. to
make
> the conclusions OWL DL or OWL Lite.

- The third test in Section E.1.2 is labeled Full and contains both
premises
in the conclusions
- The first test in E.1.7 (Lite) contains two conclusions, the second of
which is
also among the premises.
However, this test does not repeat from the premises that first:c is a
class.

- The cardinality tests in Section E.1.8 contain long lists of premises
and
conclusions, with much repetition in the conclusions from the premises.

Herman