Re: OWL datatyping and example

Hello,

In his message (Re: OWL datatyping and example) of 10/01/2003,
Mike Dean wrote:
>  > 1) is the mention of the rdf:datatype compulsory?
>
>Yes.

Pretty difficult to obtain by simple translation from the XML.

>  > 3) how to express a list of value (this comes from the test case for
>>  the XML Presentation syntax):
>>
>>  <owl:oneOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
>>  1 2 3 4
>>  </owl:oneOf>
>>
>>  <owl:oneOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
>>  red green blue
>>  </owl:oneOf>
>
>You can use rdf:parseType="Collection" for object properties
>only, e.g.
>
><owl:oneOf rdf:parseType="Collection">
>   <owl:Thing rdf:about="#red"/>
>   <owl:Thing rdf:about="#green"/>
>   <owl:Thing rdf:about="#blue"/>
></owl:oneOf>

And what should I use for a oneOf of integers for instance ???
This is allowed by the XML Presentation syntax and I do not know how
to translate it.

--
  Jérôme Euzenat                  __
                                  /      /\