Re: Notes from Editors Breakout (by Chris W.)

From: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 08:00:16 +0100
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

First of all, sorry I can't be with you today:
family duties at home.

Jim Hendler wrote:

> Decided on turning REF into a real OWL Reference:

After the editor's break-out discussion yesterday,
I agree that after making the Overview (was: Feature Synopsis) more
introductory, there is space in our document set for an "OWL Reference"
document that describes all language features in sufficient detail to serve
as reference document for people who already know the language (through
Overview and Guide), and want to quickly look up some details without having
to turn to the Ultimate Source (AS&S).

Frank.
   ----