Agenda addition, f2f

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 04:29:42 -0500
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Several comments both on the group list and on the public-comments
list have asked questions about sameAs and sameXXXAs.  We need to
take a few minutes at the f2f to make sure
  1 - we are all clear on this
  2 - we describe it consistently in our documents
and
  3 - to consider if "sameClassAs" should be renamed to
"sameMembersAs" or other some other clearer name
  Also, I have been looking for the decision by the WG to change this
from D+O so I can justify it to commentors (i.e. per charter the
change from D+O needs a consensus decision).  I haven't found it yet
(mainly because my net access is spotty while I travel) - if anyone
can find the URI for the WG decision, please post it.
  thanks
  JH

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler