Re: ISSUE: owl:Class name misleading; try owl:Set?

At 13:43 -0600 1/3/03, Dan Connolly wrote:
>On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 11:46, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
>
>  >

>>  PS: This searching through old documents is getting rather tiresome.
>
>I find it's the best way to work.
>
>--
>Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/

Gee, we should get W3C to start a WG which has a use case to make it
easier for people to find information in these sorts of documents...

Oh wait, they did [1] says:

>These inferences can, in turn, allow users to obtain search results
>from the portal that are impossible to obtain from conventional
>retrieval systems.

perhaps one of the projects the WG should take on during the post-LC
period is seeing if we can create an ontology and markup some of our
own documents using it -- would be a great test case for us, as well
as a good on-line demo of meeting our requirements...

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/webont-req/#usecase-portal