Re: Review of Reference

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:01:55 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> >- We should import the Dublin Core schema. i.e. add:
> >   <imports rdf:resource="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/">
> >to the ontology header.

> I endorse this idea - consistent with previous decisions re: Dublin
> Core, and makes it easier to use DC in OWL.

The DC document is an OWL Full doc but not an OWL Lite or OWL DL doc.
Hence this imports, would, if I have understood our underspecification of
imports correctly,  make evcery OWL document an OWL Full document.

See also (search for "imports")

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0325.html

and

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0329.html