Guide: New version available.

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:22:34 -0600
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

The major tasks remaining are to fix the datatype example and
to create a satisfactory (to the WG) explanation
of meta-data (ontology) vs data (instances).  Chris and I are going to work
on that on Monday.  Meanwhile, the latest version is out on

This version contains the changes as recorded in the email in response
to the various reviewers comments, esp Peter, Jeremy, Jim annd Jeff.

Warning:  I still need to run through the validator and compare examples
to wine.owl.

- Mike

Michael K. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
EDS - Austin Innovation Centre