Guide: New version available.

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:22:34 -0600
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

The major tasks remaining are to fix the datatype example and
to create a satisfactory (to the WG) explanation
of meta-data (ontology) vs data (instances).  Chris and I are going to work
on that on Monday.  Meanwhile, the latest version is out on

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/guide-src/Guide.html

This version contains the changes as recorded in the email in response
to the various reviewers comments, esp Peter, Jeremy, Jim annd Jeff.

Warning:  I still need to run through the validator and compare examples
to wine.owl.

- Mike

Michael K. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
EDS - Austin Innovation Centre