Re: Review of Guide

From: Jeff Heflin <heflin@cse.lehigh.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 17:31:11 -0500
To: WebOnt <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

One more thing: I really like the Term Index and Cross Reference, but it
looks kinds of silly and useless to someone who has printed out the
document. I'd like to make it more useful in print form. Ideally, if
every document had numbered sections, we could give the appropriate
section number for each document (instead of just repeating the name of
the element). Then people who only had hard copies could look things up
almost as easily as those people who were online.

Jeff