OWL Reference: Appendix E (XML Presentation Syntax)

From: Masahiro Hori <HORIM@jp.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 04:48:40 +0900
To: Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Hello Mike Dean,

Let me remind you (in the case you did not notice) ...
You can see the latest (draft) XML presentation syntax Schemas for
OWL Lite/DL/Full from [1], which are created from Peter's XML
Schema [2].  In particular, the [1] includes an HTML doc, which can be
elaborated as Appendix E (XML Presentation Syntax) of the Reference.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0295.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Dec/0249.html

Since I found some incorrect definitions in my OWL Lite Schema with
regard to the Abstract Syntax & Semantics, I am going to update the
presentation syntax Schemas and their document by the next week's f2f.
The appendix is a part that can be worked in parallel with the main body
of the OWL Reference. So, I hope this would not make any double effort.

Is that ok for you?  If you have any concern regarding the work on
the appendix E, please let me know.

-Masahiro

Masahiro Hori, Ph.D.
Group Leader, Programming Models & Tools,
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
Tel: +81-46-215-4667 / Fax: +81-46-274-4282
Email: horim@jp.ibm.com