TEST: datatypes and cardinality

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:30:08 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

(Mainly for Ian)
At the telecon last night we suggested that finite datatypes were somehow
harder than infinite ones.
I tried building a test case, but it ended up in OWL Full - I filed it under
issue 5.1
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/snapshot#proposedIssue-I5.1-Uniform-treatment-of-literal-data-values

To get the finiteness of the datatype to interact with the domain of discourse
I seemed to require an InverseFunctional DatatypeProperty.

DatatypeProperty( p, range(xsd:byte), InverseFunctional )
ObjectProperty( q, inverse(invQ) )
Individual( spy, type( restriction( invQ, cardinality=127 ) ) )
EquivalentClasses(
   Restriction( p, someValuesFrom(xsd:unsignedInt) )
   Restriction( p, hasValue( spy ) )
)

(This is consistent, changing the 127 to 128 is not).

Can anyone show me how to get a similar affect in OWL DL?
(I might need to move this test into the extra credit section)