Re: Regrets for the teleconference 20 Feb

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Subject: Fwd: Regrets for the teleconference 20 Feb
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:10:59 -0500

> Editors (one per doc) - I missed one more member from the WG, please
> add Yasser alSafadi if you are maintaining your own list --- Peter
> made a good suggestion that I should have an HTML version -- here is
> the one to use - if more changes, I will let you know.
>   -JH
> p.s. 100 points to whoever can fix the HTML below to put the right
> accents and things on the French names.

I find that

This document is the result of extensive discussions within the
</a>as a whole.  The members of this group working group included:
Yasser al Safadi, Jean-François Baget,  James Barnette, Sean
Bechhofer, Jonathan Borden,  Frederik Brysse, Stephen Buswell, Peter
Crowther, Jos De Roo, David De Roure,  Mike Dean, Larry Eshelman,
Jérôme Euzenat, Dieter Fensel, Tim Finin, Nicholas Gibbins, Pat
Hayes,  Jeff Heflin, Ziv Hellman, James Hendler,  Bernard Horan,
Masahiro Hori, Ian Horrocks, Francesco Iannuzzelli, Mario Jeckle,
Ruediger Klein,  Ora Lassila, Alexander Maedche, Massimo Marchiori,
Deborah McGuinness, Libby Miller, Enrico Motta,  Leo Obrst, Laurent
Olivry , Peter Patel-Schneider, Martin Pike, Marwan Sabbouh, Guus
Schreiber, Shimizu Noboru,  Michael Sintek,  Michael Smith, Ned
Smith, John Stanton,  Lynn Andrea Stein, Herman ter Horst,  Lynne R.
Thompson,  David Trastour, Frank van Harmelen,  Raphael Volz, Evan
Wallace, Christopher Welty, and John Yanosy.

does the trick for me, and passes the W3C checks.