Re: DAML -> OWL Converter BROKEN

At 16:30 +0000 2/20/03, Raphael Volz wrote:
>Hi -
>
>it is broken since there
>is no such thing as an owl:Property, hence it
>does NOT generate any valid OWL ontologies.
>
>In concluseion we do NOT have
>"  we have well over 100 ontologies that cleanly map from DAML to OWL,
>so we have lots of examples  (currently all the ontologies in the "
>
>as Jim claims.

The OwlConverter has been fixed to generate rdf:Property rather than
owl:Property.  Interestingly, since we once had owl:Property in some
of the docs, the validator we were using didn't catch this error,
suspect there are others as well. We will run a more complete set of
tests when the Last Call documents  are done
  -JH