Re: Syntax Changes (domain etc. in owl NS)

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 09:38, Sean Bechhofer wrote:
> Raphael and I would like to propose the following changes to the
> concrete syntax. This is based on our implementation experience over
> the last couple of weeks.

[...]

> 2) Move everything into the owl namespace.

Been there, discussed that, no thanks.

5.20 Should OWL provide synonyms for RDF and RDFS objects?
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html#I5.20-should-OWL-provide-synonyms-for-RDF-and-RDFS-objects

I don't see any new information that would merit reopening
this decision.