Re: SEM + TEST: editorial comment

Jeremy, I think it's OK and I checked out
before I started and haven't got collisions
during commit.
Just that I now get a

java.lang.ClassFormatError: org/apache/jsp/main_jsp (Code of a method
longer than 65535 bytes)
           at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader.loadClass(JasperLoader.java:215)

(as root cause) while trying to generate a snapshot
and my configiruation is the same as yesterday
when it worked with

C:\>\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10\bin\catalina.bat run
Using CATALINA_BASE:   \jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10
Using CATALINA_HOME:   \jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: \jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10\temp
Using JAVA_HOME:       \j2sdk1.4.1_01
0 [main] INFO modeler.Registry  - Loading registry information
0 [main] INFO modeler.Registry  - Creating new Registry instance
871 [main] INFO modeler.Registry  - Creating MBeanServer
2453 [main] INFO http11.Http11Protocol  - Initializing Coyote HTTP/1.1 on
port 8080
Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
Apache Tomcat/4.1.10
14150 [main] INFO http11.Http11Protocol  - Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port
8080
14240 [main] INFO common.ChannelSocket  - JK2: ajp13 listening on tcp port
8009
14270 [main] INFO server.JkMain  - Jk running ID=0 time=0/120  config=C:
\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.10\conf\
jk2.properties

-- ,

                    Jeremy Carroll
                    <jjc@hplb.hpl.       To:     Jos De_Roo/AMDUS/MOR/Agfa-NV/BE/BAYER@AGFA
                    hp.com>              cc:     "Jeremy Carroll <jjc", "Peter F. Patel-Schneider"
                                          <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl,
                    2003-02-19            www-webont-wg@w3.org, www-webont-wg-request@w3.org
                    11:27 PM             Subject:     Re: SEM + TEST: editorial comment

I bet I have just messed up a bit ....

I would be surprised if my CVS copy from which I generated the latest
snapshot was in sync with Jos's changes.
Unless Jos has generated a copy after me!

I suspect it will be easy enough to sort out,
but in the morning.

Jeremy