TEST: xmlliteral, ruby

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:54:47 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I have added three test cases concerning XMLLiterals.

The first (201), from Martin Dürst and Masayasu Ishikawa shows the use of
multilingual labels, specifically with ruby notation. (I was surprised that
my browser seems to at least display the japanese characters)

The second and third show how XML canonicalization clarifies cardinality
considerations.

I would be very surprised if Euler does not already pass all three.