Re: TEST: editor update

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:50:37 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> I finally have got round to updating the test editor to support:
> - dl
> - miscellaneous
> - extra credit
> tests not connected with a feature or issue.
> There is a download at:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/download.tgz
> with instructions at:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/INSTALL
> and
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/README

Just tried this.

1) when compiling the classes under WEB-INF/classes, you also need to
include the servlet libraries as well as those in WEB-INF/lib.

2) The instructions refer to:

This URL isn't there once I've installed it. There *is*:

But when I try and look at this, I get a servlet exception with root

java.lang.ClassFormatError: org/apache/jsp/main_jsp (Code of a method
longer than 65535 bytes). Is there some additional server configuration
that I perhaps need?

Would it be possible to supply the precompiled servlet as a war archive?
That way I can be sure it's a problem with the compilation.

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.12/Java 1.4.1_01 on Win 2000.

Sean Bechhofer