Re: TEST: editor update

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> I finally have got round to updating the test editor to support:
> - dl
> - miscellaneous
> - extra credit
> tests not connected with a feature or issue.
>
> There is a download at:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/download.tgz
>
> with instructions at:
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/INSTALL
> and
> http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/editors-draft/README

Jeremy

Just tried this.

1) when compiling the classes under WEB-INF/classes, you also need to
include the servlet libraries as well as those in WEB-INF/lib.

2) The instructions refer to:

http://localhost:8080/wowg/main.jsp

This URL isn't there once I've installed it. There *is*:

http://localhost:8080/wowg/jsp/main.jsp

But when I try and look at this, I get a servlet exception with root
cause:

java.lang.ClassFormatError: org/apache/jsp/main_jsp (Code of a method
longer than 65535 bytes). Is there some additional server configuration
that I perhaps need?

Would it be possible to supply the precompiled servlet as a war archive?
That way I can be sure it's a problem with the compilation.

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.12/Java 1.4.1_01 on Win 2000.

Cheers,

	Sean

--
Sean Bechhofer