RE: Streaming OWL Parsers

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 17:08, Peter Crowther wrote:
[...]
> This particular customer wanted to give us OWL/RDF dumps with multiple
> tens of millions of concepts, exported in arbitrary order.
>
> We can stream OWL/XML,

Ah... well, that's worth noting.

Perhaps we should
  (1) accept an issue re streaming
  (2) resolve to postpone it
  (3) note that the OWL/XML presentation
	syntax addresses the issue, to some extent.

Did OWL/XML go out in our recent pubs, by the way?
Hmm... not yet... and it doesn't seem to be
in the reference editor's draft.
http://www.daml.org/2002/06/webont/owl-ref-proposed
<- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/