RE: OWL Syntax

Thanks,

that looks like a mistake - I will try changing it ...

When I do so I will assess the impact on the triple table ...

Currently in OWL Lite I am only allowing

classID owl:sameClassAs classID .

with owl:sameClassAs in the triple table.
The additional AS&S rule permits

classID owl:sameClassAs restriction .

but

restriction owl:sameClass classID .