Re: WOWG: Agenda Feb 13 telecon / partial regrets, RDF Semantics review

From: <herman.ter.horst@philips.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:00:34 +0100
To: schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org, hendler@cs.umd.edu, connolly@w3.org

I am very sorry that I realized only yesterday late that I am not
able to join the telecon from the beginning.
The telecon will be extra long, 120 minutes, and I expect I can be
there the last 60 minutes, and hopefully earlier.

One of the first items on the agenda is RDF Semantics review, with
my name attached.
Is it possible to move this item to the last part of the agenda?

For the very unlikely event that I will not be able to make it
at all (I will be depending on public transportation), here is a
brief summary of the status of my review.

In [1] I listed several small corrections / questions for clarification,
especially about the earlier sections of the RDF Semantics document.

In [2] I dealt with the section on RDFS interpretations, in connection
with a point that came up in the OWL AS & S review (see [3]).
Dan Connolly asked a question about this message, which I deal with
extensively in my next message.

I am working on (reviewing, that is) and not yet finished
with the remainder of the document.

I apologize that I forgot to send my partial regrets earlier.

Herman ter Horst

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Feb/0066.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Feb/0067.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jan/0426.html