Re: ISSUE: XMLLiteral and xml:lang

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:03:21 +0000
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
CC: jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com, www-webont-wg@w3.org

There are already RDF parsers that do the canonicalization on input.
After such canonicalization string equality suffices for comparison.

We may wish to comment specifically on XMLLiterals to the RDF Core to
ensure that they are workable.

These are needed to fully meet are internationalization requirements.