Re: Annotations use case

From: Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 07:39:28 -0800
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
cc: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I found an interesting annotation example a couple days ago:
In developing [1], I found several classes whose "real"
definition was found in legislation (Title X, United States
Code).  Once Congress semantically marks up all of its
output :-), I'd like to be able to link #CombatantCommand to
the relevant legal prose, if nothing else as an indication
that some other ontologist shouldn't arbitrarily try to
"improve" the structure.  In the meantime, I'm using
rdfs:comment.

	Mike

[1] http://www.daml.org/2003/02/ucp/