Re: Reference document ready for review

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 11:11:18 -0800
To: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>
CC: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>, webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

In an attempt to obtain a quick brief solution to the datatypes issue for
the overview, we can use the approach taken in the reference and just
include their intro:

Section:. Datatypes
 OWL allows two types of data range specifications:

An RDF datatype specification.
An enumerated datatype, using the owl:oneOf construct.

then one example and then point to reference for more details (they have a
section for each type) and AS&S for normative info.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory