RE: Datatype Confusion

Raphael,  I basicly paraphrase the AS&S, include a table of types,
and then reference the AS&S.  Other than agreeing that 'primitive'
would be better than 'non-list' I don't see that much more needs
to be done.

- Mike

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/guide-src/Guide.html )
> (3.2.2. Properties and Datatypes)

> "OWL uses some of the defined, non-list XML Schema datatypes. "
> what is non-list datatypes. This is proprietary terminology. Does
> non-list mean, primitive datatypes only ? The intended meaning
> may be understood after reading the appropriate section in

http://www-db-out.bell-labs.com/user/pfps/owl/semantics/syntax.html#owl-data
types